Single and happy xP


I should learn to appreciate my life as single anyway I still my dear frens :)
(ps @Sebastian if you are looking at this, yes it certainly involves you as dear frens :P)

But actually I like being pampered ~ who doesn't?
Trying to pampering myself?
Hahaha~

Going to study awhile afterwards and hopefully I can complete my arts tonight :)

Rain, rain go away~
Come again when I am going to sleep tonight~
Not tomorrow morning!!! Coz I am going to drift off in class if you do that :P

There is always a rainbow after a storm~
Looking forwards to the sunlight that will be shining into my life :)

I love my life
I love myself ###


(Was trying to look for a beautiful scene with sunlight shining onto the land but I found this and fell in love with it in a second! Cute rainbow <3 )

Comments

  1. En May I removed your comment by accident so sorry!!! It sure is adorable~ so I straight chose it without thinking twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every cloud has a silver lightning ..=_=

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

说与错